Watson A.Name - Watt Sun, Dark Remover

Default Any Idea What The Symbols Mean?

I picked up a Nokia Cell Phone Charger Wall Wart at our computer club
consignment table and it has some symbols that aren't on the one that
came with my cell phone. One symbol deals with current and the other
deals with temperature. I'm posting a pic of them to the
alt.binaries.schematics.electronic newsgroup. Check it out. Thanks.

--
@@F@r@o@m@@O@r@a@n@g@e@@C@o@u@n@t@y@,@@C@a@l@,@@w@ h@e@r@e@@
###Got a Question about ELECTRONICS? Check HERE First:###
Subject: line with other stuff. alondra101 at hotmail.com
Don't be ripped off by the big book dealers. Go to the URL
that will give you a choice and save you money(up to half).
http://www.everybookstore.com You'll be glad you did!
Just when you thought you had all this figured out, the gov't
changed it: http://physics.nist.gov/cuu/Units/binary.html
@@t@h@e@@a@f@f@l@u@e@n@t@@m@e@e@t@@t@h@e@@E@f@f@l@ u@e@n@t@@