DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dell P1110 how to enter in service settings? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41095-dell-p1110-how-enter-service-settings.html)

Damiano December 6th 03 11:58 AM

Dell P1110 how to enter in service settings?

Does anybody knows how to enter in service mode or how to set convergence
(but on the left and/or on the right side of screen)
on Dell P1110 Trinitron monitor. Thanks.
Damian

Wayne December 6th 03 04:40 PM

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 12:58:33 +0100, "Damiano" wrote:

Does anybody knows how to enter in service mode or how to set convergence
(but on the left and/or on the right side of screen)
on Dell P1110 Trinitron monitor. Thanks.
Damian

I believe this is a Sony chassis; there is NO service mode. There is a
download in the Sony section at this site
http://www.geocities.com/monitorss/schematics.html

Wayne

David December 6th 03 07:10 PM

Dell P1110 how to enter in service settings?

There is no service mode that anyone not authorized to repair these by the
manufacture can access.