DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   canon video camera with no sound (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/41037-canon-video-camera-no-sound.html)

marc December 3rd 03 05:23 PM

canon video camera with no sound

Hello,

I have a hi8 canon video camera uc-x50 with no sound in the record function.
I try plug in some ext. microphone, but no effect.
I think there is something wrong in the audio circuit.
Also, I don't know how to open this camera
Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Marc

Patch December 3rd 03 06:37 PM

canon video camera with no sound

"marc" wrote in message
m...
Hello,

I have a hi8 canon video camera uc-x50 with no sound in the record

function.
I try plug in some ext. microphone, but no effect.
I think there is something wrong in the audio circuit.
Also, I don't know how to open this camera
Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks for any advice you can offer.
Marc

Do yourself a favor & take it to a camera Tech. There is nothing inside that
you can fix, but there's a lot of stuff that you can ruin!