DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   schematic for Dynaco 416 Led board (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40939-schematic-dynaco-416-led-board.html)

DYNACOMAN December 1st 03 12:43 PM

schematic for Dynaco 416 Led board

Looking for the schematic insert for the ST416 Led board that is suposed to be
in the manual but of coarse it's not there. I've narrowed down the poblem to
the comparitive transistors on the right channel input. Unfortunatly I can't
make out the numbers. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Jim

Tim Schwartz December 2nd 03 12:02 PM

schematic for Dynaco 416 Led board

Jim,

The transistors (all 20 of them) are MPS-A20 which are NPN type. The 4
IC's are LM-339. Even if you are missing the insert sheet that goes
with the manual, there is a circuit description on page 34 of the
manual. I'd be more likely to blame the IC's as transistors Q5-Q20 are
just LED drivers. The Zener diodes are all 1W types, D403 is 12V, D404
and 405 are 15V. Sorry I don't have a scanner. If you can't find a
down loadable diagram, contact me by e-mail (NOT by newsgroup) and I'll
try to help you further.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics