Svejs

Default Lamps in Marantz ST440/ST440L Tuner?

This tuner have some soldered ~4 mm diam. indicator-lamps (for FM/MW/LW)
with green elastic sleeves.
What is the voltage and current for the lamps?
Thanx in advance
Steve

Ross Mac

"Svejs" wrote in message
This tuner have some soldered ~4 mm diam. indicator-lamps (for FM/MW/LW)
with green elastic sleeves.
What is the voltage and current for the lamps?
Thanx in advance
Steve

Try sci.electonics.repair ....there are a bunch of consumer electronics
guys out there that should be able to help!....

Ross Mac

"Ross Mac" wrote in message

"Svejs" wrote in message
This tuner have some soldered ~4 mm diam. indicator-lamps (for FM/MW/LW)
with green elastic sleeves.
What is the voltage and current for the lamps?
Thanx in advance
Steve

Try sci.electonics.repair ....there are a bunch of consumer electronics
guys out there that should be able to help!....

Woops...that is this group....too many newsgroups tonight!...

BFriedl

you made *me* do a double take...."uhh, what am i reading then?"

Ross Mac wrote:

--
BFriedl
A+ Certified Technician

Ross Mac

Ross Mac wrote:
"Ross Mac" wrote in message

"Svejs" wrote in message

This tuner have some soldered ~4 mm diam. indicator-lamps (for

FM/MW/LW)
with green elastic sleeves.
What is the voltage and current for the lamps?
Thanx in advance
Steve

Try sci.electonics.repair ....there are a bunch of consumer electronics
guys out there that should be able to help!....

Woops...that is this group....too many newsgroups tonight!...

--
BFriedl
A+ Certified Technician
AIM: UACybercat
** Bear Down Arizona! **
******* Go Cats! *******

Yeah...sorry about that to all....I had been jumping around in a half dozen
or so groups and lost my place!

Franc Zabkar

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 21:54:51 GMT, "Svejs" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

This tuner have some soldered ~4 mm diam. indicator-lamps (for FM/MW/LW)
with green elastic sleeves.
What is the voltage and current for the lamps?

Measure the voltage, estimate the current.

- Franc Zabkar