DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LCD panel in Presario (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40846-lcd-panel-presario.html)

barto2003 November 29th 03 06:50 PM

LCD panel in Presario

I recently spoiled some lquid on my Presario 2700 but this was really not
much :))

nevertheless at beggining nothing happend.. but soon LCD started to fliker
and white bars showed up on the screen. Then soon whole screen become white
(milky).

When i connected computer to anoter monitor - it works fine.. but each time
I turn on LCD in my notebook at beggining it woks ok.. but within 40sec. it
starts to fliker and the white bars shows up and within 1min whole screen
tarts to become white from external parts to the center and within 1min.
whole screen is white...

Could you help me!?! is my LCD down?? can anything be done??

greetings from Poland
bart