DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Source for Schmatic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40844-source-schmatic.html)

Elliot November 29th 03 06:22 PM

Source for Schmatic

I am trying to repair my old 30" Toshiba TV Model CF3054J; it has a
black area at the bottom 2" of the picture. Where could I get a
schematic for this set? Thanks.

BFriedl November 29th 03 06:49 PM

Source for Schmatic

try www.servicemanuals.net

--
BFriedl
A+ Certified Technician

David November 30th 03 12:14 AM

Source for Schmatic

No schematic probably needed.
Simply ESR the capacitors in the vertical output circuit and vertical
generation circuit part of the jungle ic. Do a Google Groups search for
more information on Toshiba Vertical Capacitor problems.

David

m...