DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   M51517L data or equivalent? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40767-m51517l-data-equivalent.html)

John Mackesy November 27th 03 11:40 PM

M51517L data or equivalent?

M51517L is a dual audio power amp IC used in car radio amplifiers. Anyone
know what it's equivalent to or where I can download a datasheet?

I've tried the usual suspects.

Thanks,

John Mackesy

techforce November 28th 03 06:50 PM

M51517L data or equivalent?

ECG / NTE1364 but Obsoleted.

SK9395 From RCA Still appears to be a good Number. Dunno if they have
Datasheets for their Line.

JURB6006 November 30th 03 11:05 PM

M51517L data or equivalent?

I think a few of us might just start using Emule to share our datasheets. I
hope to get this going within a week or so.

JURB

JURB6006 November 30th 03 11:05 PM

M51517L data or equivalent?