BOB URZ

Default PAC007A

Does anyone know if there is a STK equivalent to this Pioneer number?
Its a stereo power amplifier chip.

Bob

Mark D. Zacharias

STK4231 II

This is one PAC chip where the generic version is cheaper, the PAC010 and
011 also have stk numbers, but they're no cheaper from generic suppliers.
The STK4231 II is about 1/2 the price of the PAC007A.

You can look at the lot number on the back of the failed PAC chip and
decipher the STK number. It will read something like PE4231Bxxxxx. The PE
presumably stands for Pioneer Electronics.

Mark Z.

"BOB URZ" wrote in message
Does anyone know if there is a STK equivalent to this Pioneer number?
Its a stereo power amplifier chip.

Bob

BOB URZ

--

Humm, thank for the info. MCM has them just a few dollars less
than pioneer in the twenties. My MAT cat show them at $12.95 or

BOB