crissmuty

Default Philips Fa 951 (2sd1895 and 2sb1255)

Hallo, I'm "burning out" half of the final transistors. Can someone
tell me what am I doing wrong? Should I verify something? I checked
already all the components on the board and everything looks OK, but
after 5-6 minutes the transistors show a B-E short, and nothing works
anymore.Thank's for your time. Best regards. Criss
crissmuty

Thank you for your answer.
Yes it is a Amplifier. I think also there is a dc current balance
problem. The only problem is that the transistors are very expensive
and I don't want to try again without a good advice.