DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RCA P52921YX2 w/PTK195MB Repair help (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40593-rca-p52921yx2-w-ptk195mb-repair-help.html)

Silvester Taylor November 21st 03 06:42 PM

RCA P52921YX2 w/PTK195MB Repair help

Anyone who knows anything about these sets please write me. Mine is
completely dead with on indicator lights but I do know the line voltage is
there.

David November 22nd 03 12:00 AM

RCA P52921YX2 w/PTK195MB Repair help

No we cannot help with so little information.
There are literally hundreds of different causes for a dead set on that
model.
You need to provide some basic troubleshooting information.

See www.repairfaq.org for information, especially the safety information.

David