DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40566-service-manual.html)

Fred Mahone November 20th 03 08:45 PM

Service Manual

I have obtained two Teac V-80AB-F 8mm AVR. In testing them, so far,
one appears to be working while one will not unthread the tape unless
the power is cycled.
These are early models that are coming up in surplus at a pretty good
rate.
Teac informed me that they no longer have any service manual for this
model.
Anyone out there work in a Military avionics shop that might know
where I can obtain one, please let me know. I will take a photocopy of
the main information or a whole manual. Price is negotable.
Fred Mahone KE4RBT