DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Needed circuit diagram oscilloscope Voltcraft 5 mhz (small black box) (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40565-needed-circuit-diagram-oscilloscope-voltcraft-5-mhz-small-black-box.html)

manuel garcia November 20th 03 08:44 PM

Needed circuit diagram oscilloscope Voltcraft 5 mhz (small black box)

Hello group I need manual photocopy and plan osciloscop Voltcraft 5
Mhz, manufactured in Germany it is the small model of black box
Expenses payment I send ...
Thanks in advanced

TekMan November 25th 03 12:25 PM

(manuel garcia) wrote in message . com...
Hello group I need manual photocopy and plan osciloscop Voltcraft 5
Mhz, manufactured in Germany it is the small model of black box
Expenses payment I send ...
Thanks in advanced

Voltcraft is presented in Germany via Conrad Elektronik.

The manual & schematic can be downloaded from their website.
good luck!

HTH,
Andreas

manuel garcia November 25th 03 05:17 PM

(TekMan) wrote in message . com...
(manuel garcia) wrote in message . com...
Hello group I need manual photocopy and plan osciloscop Voltcraft 5
Mhz, manufactured in Germany it is the small model of black box
Expenses payment I send ...
Thanks in advanced

Voltcraft is presented in Germany via Conrad Elektronik.

The manual & schematic can be downloaded from their website.
good luck!

HTH,
Andreas

Hello Andreas:

Thanks to your response, already I have been able
to unload the handbook and plan of the web of Conrad
The news operate

Thanks by your help

Manuel Garcia
ea5wj