timppa

Default Philips 3A chasis again.

First thanks to those who answered last time!
I have now working tuner. Many setting made in service menu where gone. Now
I have ordered new EEPROM and zeners.

But another problem came up.
Picture is fine, but contrast or brightness bumps. Is it voltage problem or
IC or capasitor prob? Where should I start looking for it?

Sofie

timppa:
I am not really certain what you mean when you say that the "contrast or
brightness bumps" .......
Guessing that you mean that the levels change, maybe with bight scene
changes, the first things I would check would be the B+ voltage
regulation..... also ESR check all of the electrolytics in the power
supply, flyback derived B+ sources, and the screen regulation circuitry.
--
Best Regards,
Daniel Sofie