Charles Goorsky

Default Free Monitor

I have 2 monitors, both are which're working but need display tweaking.
One's a 21" Dell Opteron (sp?) and the other is a 17" standard dell monitor.
If someone helps me fix both, I'll give the 17".

Contact :

email subject: Monitor Repair

TIA!

--
Charles Goorsky

James Sweet

"Charles Goorsky" wrote in message
I have 2 monitors, both are which're working but need display tweaking.
One's a 21" Dell Opteron (sp?) and the other is a 17" standard dell

monitor.
If someone helps me fix both, I'll give the 17".

Contact :

email subject: Monitor Repair

TIA!

--
Charles Goorsky

This is a worldwide group, what's your location?

John Robertson

ilc.com appears to be in Atlanta Georgia...

John :-#)#

On Fri, 14 Nov 2003 18:59:36 GMT, "James Sweet"
wrote:

"Charles Goorsky" wrote in message
I have 2 monitors, both are which're working but need display tweaking.
One's a 21" Dell Opteron (sp?) and the other is a 17" standard dell

monitor.
If someone helps me fix both, I'll give the 17".

Contact :

email subject: Monitor Repair

This is a worldwide group, what's your location?

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com