mauro

Default vcr toshiba v-770t

Blank to all of the forum. This has given me vcr that it was
introduced in optimal conditions. They are put to me endured to the
work in order to understand what did not go, and arranged the
mechanical part the small engine of the undercarriage was sboccolato
and one broken off strap. Hour the vcr works perfectly except the
section of the audio hifi. Practically a single channel is felt and
visualized while the other is dumb. They are armed to me with
oscilloscope and the traces of escape alternated of the two audio
testine hifi are present. To follow the distance of marks them is a
complicated Pò having the outline cmq does not go in modulates that
it has two integrated the TA8627N and the integrated TA8658F of the
Toshiba. I do not succeed any to find the datasheet of chip of the
some trace of outline of the apparatus. If someone had some idea of as
following this breakdown or had something with regard to of I would be
much pleasing one. Mauro