DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Zenith PV4657BG SMPS tran. question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40398-zenith-pv4657bg-smps-tran-question.html)

dwfincher November 13th 03 03:02 AM

Zenith PV4657BG SMPS tran. question

Does anyone know if the SMPS switcher transistor on this unit has a
built in damper diode or not? This is not the HOT, but the low
voltage supply switcher. Sorry I can't give the original number, but
it is not legible.

Shoreline Electronics November 13th 03 05:04 AM

Zenith PV4657BG SMPS tran. question

If it's location QX3407 your referring to , yes it's a FET with a damper
diode.

--
Jeff Stielau

"If you push something hard enough it will fall over."
Fudd's First Law of Opposition - Sir Sidney Fudd

om...