DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wanted Schematic and Exploded View Of SONY CCD-F201 Camcorder Video 8 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40376-wanted-schematic-exploded-view-sony-ccd-f201-camcorder-video-8-a.html)

jack anhalt November 12th 03 02:29 AM

Wanted Schematic and Exploded View Of SONY CCD-F201 Camcorder Video 8

I am seeking some help in trying to locate a schematic and exploded view of
a SONY CCD-F201 camcorder any help would be much appreciated. If some one
has one I would be extremley grateful if I could obtain a copy. Please email
me at .

I tried contacting Sony with no luck.

Firechase01 ICQ#: 21534692 Current ICQ status: + More ways to contact me

Tim Schwartz November 13th 03 12:49 PM

Wanted Schematic and Exploded View Of SONY CCD-F201 Camcorder Video8

Jack,

If this camera is a US model, and you are in the US, you can try
Andrews Electronics (800-289-0300, fax 800-289-0301) or any other US
Sony parts distributor. They can probably order the service manual for
you, but you might not like the price. You might also find one on
e-bay.

Regards,
Tim Schwartz
Bristol Electronics