George

Default Sony KV-27V10

It developed a problem where the video input label never goes off. Example,
if I switch fron video 1 to video 2 the video 2 label on the upper right
always displays except when another command which uses OSD is issued. So if
I adjust the volume the video input label goes away when the volume OSD is
active. I tried unplugging it for 12 hours with no result. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Sofie

"George" wrote in message
It developed a problem where the video input label never goes off.

Example,
if I switch fron video 1 to video 2 the video 2 label on the upper right
always displays except when another command which uses OSD is issued. So

if
I adjust the volume the video input label goes away when the volume OSD is
active. I tried unplugging it for 12 hours with no result. Any

suggestions?
-----------------------------

On the factory remote control try pressing the "Display" button......

George

"Sofie" wrote in message

On the factory remote control try pressing the "Display" button......

That was it. I dug up the factory remote and it worked. As a point of
interest why would someone want to toggle the video input label on?

Thanks

Jerry G.

The label is to allow someone to know what mode the set is in without
interrupting the program being watched to find out. Leaving the label on all
the time, may result in screen burn. I have seen these labels burned in to
the screen.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG