Alain Corgnet

Default Tachometer Texas SN29736

I am looking for Texas SN29736 integrated circuit( no information on TI
site )
This circuit is used in most european car tachometers

Regards

Alain

Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 13 Nov 2003 09:00:38 +0100, "Alain Corgnet"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

No answer to this request !
Is this circuit unknown ?

I can't help you except to say that the LM2917/LM2907 was a popular
8-pin frequency-to-voltage converter of that time. Perhaps your TI
chip is similar. The SN29 prefix suggests that this IC may have been a
custom part.

Try http://www.national.com/ds/LM/LM2907.pdf

BTW, if you search the archives at http://groups.google.com you will
find that many others have had trouble locating the same data.