Mike Wilson

Default Kenwood Amp KA-3500

Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual for a
Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number to call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

Rod2414738

Try Pacific Coast Parts (www.pacparts.com). Enter the site as a guest and
follow the links to determine if they have a manual for your amp and what the
cost is. I've used them before, their service is good with quick shipping.

-Rod

Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual for a
Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number to call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

Mark D. Zacharias

East Coast Transistor Parts 800-645-3516

number was good as of a couple days ago.

My experience is that on older Kenwoods, only the schematic and not the full
manual would be available.

Mark Z.

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual for

Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number to

call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

JR3611

If you are in the usa, I have a service manual for Kenwood KA-3500 (1976)
that I can send you, we normally sell them for $10.00, but this one is only
9 pages so $5.00 will cover it and mailing cost.

Jerry
www.audiolabga.com

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual for

Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number to

call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

Mike Wilson

Thanks
If it only has 9 pages I guess it doesn't have any tech data on it like, the
read out of the cruit boards, trouble shooting stuff.ETC What I'm looking
for the a repair manual, not a owner's manual, already have a owner's
manaual that I downloaded.
Thanks
"JR3611" wrote in message
link.net...
If you are in the usa, I have a service manual for Kenwood KA-3500 (1976)
that I can send you, we normally sell them for $10.00, but this one is

only
9 pages so $5.00 will cover it and mailing cost.

Jerry
www.audiolabga.com

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual

for
Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number to

call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

JR3611

No it is not an owners manual. It is a service manual. It has all the data
needed for a service person. PC boards layouts, the schematic, parts list.

No it is not a repair guide for this model. No such thing.

Jerry

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Thanks
If it only has 9 pages I guess it doesn't have any tech data on it like,

the
read out of the cruit boards, trouble shooting stuff.ETC What I'm looking
for the a repair manual, not a owner's manual, already have a owner's
manaual that I downloaded.
Thanks
"JR3611" wrote in message
link.net...
If you are in the usa, I have a service manual for Kenwood KA-3500

(1976)
that I can send you, we normally sell them for $10.00, but this one is

only
9 pages so $5.00 will cover it and mailing cost.

Jerry
www.audiolabga.com

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Hi all
Does anybody know where I might be able to find a online repair manual

for
Kenwood KA-3500
A person that responded to one of my messages gave me a phone number

call
to get a hard copy manual, however the phone number is out of service.

Thanks in advance

Mike Wilson

Ok sounds cool
I was thinking, if you could scan it and save the images as a JPG files and
email them to me, I could save on the postage, you would still have the
manual and I'll send you a check for $5.00 sound good? let me know.
my email address is

"JR3611" wrote in message
hlink.net...
No it is not an owners manual. It is a service manual. It has all the

data
needed for a service person. PC boards layouts, the schematic, parts

list.

No it is not a repair guide for this model. No such thing.

Jerry

"Mike Wilson" wrote in message
Thanks
If it only has 9 pages I guess it doesn't have any tech data on it like,

the
read out of the cruit boards, trouble shooting stuff.ETC What I'm

looking
for the a repair manual, not a owner's manual, already have a owner's
manaual that I downloaded.
Thanks
link.net...