petrus bitbyter

Default Canon bubble jet BJ-10ex

Anyone who may know..

My Canon bubble jet BJ-10ex behaves strange. During printing a page it stops
and shuts down. There's no regularity in the point of the page it stops
although I hardly get a completed page anymore. So anyone who have seen this
behavior before or maybe only has an idea, I like to hear it. If there is
any documentation available I like to have a copy.

Thanks in advance.

petrus

change p. to piet to become the valid address.

---

Jerry G.

Check the power supply and or print head assy. Also check out that the head
and paper feed are free to move properly without jamming. You will require
these modules to try in order to verify them. Canon, like the rest will not
give out service information of any kind for your printer. You may have to
bring it to them for service.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG