DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Need Iiyama MT-9017 Monitor Schematic (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/40046-need-iiyama-mt-9017-monitor-schematic.html)

robert.e.king October 30th 03 03:48 AM

Need Iiyama MT-9017 Monitor Schematic

I have a nice Iiyama MT-9017 monitor which has just developed a horizontal
drive fault (single bright vertical line). I need a schematic so I can get
in it and dig out the problem. Appreciate any help in this direction.

Bob King

James Sweet October 30th 03 06:23 AM

"robert.e.king" wrote in message
I have a nice Iiyama MT-9017 monitor which has just developed a horizontal
drive fault (single bright vertical line). I need a schematic so I can get
in it and dig out the problem. Appreciate any help in this direction.

Bob King

I doubt a schematic would help much, you should check the horizontal drive
transistor and any fusible resistors nearby, and look for cracked solder
joints, check for voltage at the transistor, just work your way though.