DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Fluid pressure transducer (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/400003-fluid-pressure-transducer.html)

N_Cook August 8th 16 08:47 AM

Fluid pressure transducer

I've a few laying around, that I have a local community use for one, but
don't know how to use it. 0 to 10 bar, but the manufacturer's model
number gives nothing on google. No idea if bridge of strain gauges,
active vibration mode or what.
5 wires plus screen, about 40/45 Kohm mutually between 3 wires , no ohms
with/between the other 2 wires and no DVM-D test forward voltage on any
wire to wire connection either way round.

N_Cook August 8th 16 03:34 PM

Fluid pressure transducer

Found some other types in the bottom of the box,Transamerica make, with
a bit of data photo-copied. Unfortunately 0 to 25 bar , but .1mV per
foot depth of water with testing ,will just about be ok, proof of
principle anyway