Kari Hautio

Default Matrox G45+ MDHA32D/DEL component R300

I have a card which has suffered minor physical damage, namely it's missing
one resistor (R300).
So, what is the value of the R300. (It seems to be part of memory power
circuitry.)

Board is marked as "975-0201REV. : A"

label states model as G45+ MDHA32D/DEL 204A

-- Kari

Kari Hautio

I put a 120 and 10 ohm resistor in series for replacement and the card now
works as new. Many thanks
for the info.

--K
"JW" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 28 Oct 2003 11:02:04 GMT "Kari Hautio"
wrote in Message id: :

I have a card which has suffered minor physical damage, namely it's

missing
one resistor (R300).
So, what is the value of the R300. (It seems to be part of memory power
circuitry.)

Board is marked as "975-0201REV. : A"

label states model as G45+ MDHA32D/DEL 204A

I have a G45FMDHA32B that is marked 971-0302 Rev.:A. The resistor is
located in the upper right hand corner near a three terminal regulator,
right? One leg is connected to C301; one leg is connected to R301.
The resistor is so tiny that I had to look at it with a microscope only to
find it was unmarked. In circuit it measures 112 ohms; out of circuit it
measured exactly 130 ohms using a very accurate meter (5 digit) I suspect
it is a 1% due to it's odd value 130 ohm resistance.