DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematics needed for Sony PVM-8044Q Monitor (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39978-schematics-needed-sony-pvm-8044q-monitor.html)

Jack Edin October 27th 03 07:49 AM

Schematics needed for Sony PVM-8044Q Monitor

I purchased a service manual on eBay. It was a .PDF file, made from
microfische...

Believe it or not, no schematics...

Anybody have a line on a used maunal, or at least the schematics?

Thank you, in advance.

Jack
:)

carlconrad February 15th 05 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jack Edin
I purchased a a style='text-decoration: none; border-bottom: 3px double;' href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=24&k=service%20manual" onmouseover="window.status='service manual'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"service manual/a on eBay. It was a .PDF file, made from
microfische...

Believe it or not, no schematics...

Anybody have a line on a used maunal, or at least the schematics?

Thank you, in advance.

Jack
:)

Hallo Jack
I am also looking for a manual of this monitor type. But in Europe it is not a common one. So can you help me with a copy of your manual?
This would be verry nice!
Thanks a lot!
Conrad