Jerry G.

Default Please, needed help for Philips 21PT4457 Color TV

There are no defaults in these set-ups. The values are individual to match
the design tolerances of the various areas in the set. These are set-up with
the proper test and calibration instruments to meet to within proper
parameters and performance specifications. There are also a number of
adjustments that are factory set, and are only able to be done at the
authorized service centres, because of the cost of the instruments, and the
required training for the specific model.

Normally these adjustments are not ever touched for the life of the set,
unless a critical repair has been done, and some slight parameters that are
effected by the repair have to be compensated for.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Marco" wrote in message
news Anyone has this model of color tv by philips?
I need information about default settings in service menù mode.

Can you help me?
Thanks

Marco

to contact me please remove AT from my email address