Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

Default Debug advice Kenmore coldspot 106-59422801 stopped refrigerating

On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:22:01 -0000 (UTC), Danny D. wrote:

Debugging advice requested.

I ran out of options.
I can't think of anything else to do to debug.

One of the rare times in my life where I lost the battle to even *diagnose*
something, let alone fix it.
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On 7/17/2016 5:18 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Fri, 8 Jul 2016 23:22:01 -0000 (UTC), Danny D. wrote:

Debugging advice requested.

I ran out of options.
I can't think of anything else to do to debug.

One of the rare times in my life where I lost the battle to even *diagnose*
something, let alone fix it.

You might (simply) answer Stormy's
simple question. I have a bit of a
guess what is going on.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:28:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You might (simply) answer Stormy's
simple question. I have a bit of a
guess what is going on.

I have no idea *what question* you are asking.
Is it the polygamy question?
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On 7/17/2016 7:33 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:28:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You might (simply) answer Stormy's
simple question. I have a bit of a
guess what is going on.

I have no idea *what question* you are asking.
Is it the polygamy question?

I asked it two or three times. I repeated,
changed the subject line to indicate there
is a question. You quoted it, my very
simple question (at least) three times in
your twenty post rehash. I've kindly asked,
reminded, reposted, encouraged, others have
highlighted the question, and no I'm not
going to do your job for you.

BTW, the simple answer should be five words
or less. I can answer it in three.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 20:14:36 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

On 7/17/2016 7:33 PM, Danny D. wrote:
On Sun, 17 Jul 2016 18:28:30 -0400, Stormin Mormon wrote:

You might (simply) answer Stormy's
simple question. I have a bit of a
guess what is going on.

I have no idea *what question* you are asking.
Is it the polygamy question?

I asked it two or three times. I repeated,
changed the subject line to indicate there
is a question. You quoted it, my very
simple question (at least) three times in
your twenty post rehash. I've kindly asked,
reminded, reposted, encouraged, others have
highlighted the question, and no I'm not
going to do your job for you.

BTW, the simple answer should be five words
or less. I can answer it in three.

1. The
2. Warranty
3. Expired
-----
4. Long
5. Ago

Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair

On 7/17/2016 8:47 PM, Danny D. wrote:
[...]

Your answer is irrelevant to my question.

--
..
Christopher A. Young
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

This horse is long dead, flayed and flensed.

Please stop trying to feeding it.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA