DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Sony KV35V36 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39909-sony-kv35v36.html)

Bill October 24th 03 01:07 PM

Sony KV35V36

Need parts for Sony KV35V36 . Anyone used Sound and Light Electronics? See
they sell Sony kits and was wondering how parts are.
Thanks!
Bill

Martin & Debbie Ghioto October 24th 03 08:47 PM

Sony KV35V36

I've used them in the past. It sounds like a small outfit, maybe one guy
working out of his garage or something like that. He tried to track down a
flyback for an IIyama monitor for me and, even though he was unsuccessful,
he went out of his way to try and find it. Later, I ordered a few parts from
them with no problem.

.. .