nathan

Default help identifying transistor in power supply

It's a TO220 package attached to a heat sink. It is in a 250W
switching power supply for a computer made by turbolink (channelwell).
It has 'C5763' with 'M2J1' below written on it. Is it a MOSFET or
BJT? What is the pinout?

Thanks,
Nathan
JR3611

Check this one 2SC5367
pdf is here

http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/sem..._e/2SC5763.pdf

"nathan" wrote in message
om...
It's a TO220 package attached to a heat sink. It is in a 250W
switching power supply for a computer made by turbolink (channelwell).
It has 'C5763' with 'M2J1' below written on it. Is it a MOSFET or
BJT? What is the pinout?

Thanks,
Nathan

Roy J. Tellason

JR3611 wrote:

Check this one 2SC5367
pdf is here

http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/sem..._e/2SC5763.pdf

Nice site! "up arrow" got me a forbidden message, but hitting it again got
me a page in japanese with an "English" button on it, which got me to a
page that's now bookmarked.

Any of you guys know of a site which would help me figure out which logo
belongs to which company? I used to have that in one of my books, but
haven't seen such in years...

The ones for semiconductors are of most interest.

Franc Zabkar

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:40:15 GMT, "Roy J. Tellason"
rtellason@DONTSPAM MEpa.net put finger to keyboard and composed:

JR3611 wrote:

Check this one 2SC5367
pdf is here

http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/sem..._e/2SC5763.pdf

Nice site! "up arrow" got me a forbidden message, but hitting it again got
me a page in japanese with an "English" button on it, which got me to a
page that's now bookmarked.

Any of you guys know of a site which would help me figure out which logo
belongs to which company? I used to have that in one of my books, but
haven't seen such in years...

The ones for semiconductors are of most interest.

Search Google for "chipdir" and "logo".

- Franc Zabkar
budgie

rtellason@DONTSPAM MEpa.net wrote:

JR3611 wrote:

Check this one 2SC5367
pdf is here

http://service.semic.sanyo.co.jp/sem..._e/2SC5763.pdf

Nice site! "up arrow" got me a forbidden message, but hitting it again got
me a page in japanese with an "English" button on it, which got me to a
page that's now bookmarked.

Any of you guys know of a site which would help me figure out which logo
belongs to which company? I used to have that in one of my books, but
haven't seen such in years...

For IC's try: http://www.elnec.com/iclogos.php

There may be other devices there too ...

Roy J. Tellason

Default logos

budgie wrote:

On Thu, 23 Oct 2003 18:40:15 GMT, "Roy J. Tellason"
rtellason@DONTSPAM MEpa.net wrote:
Any of you guys know of a site which would help me figure out which logo
belongs to which company? I used to have that in one of my books, but
haven't seen such in years...

For IC's try: http://www.elnec.com/iclogos.php

There may be other devices there too ...

Took a quick look, but it seems they load each logo as a separate image,
so I bookmarked it and will check it out later...

Thanks!