DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Anyone have info on STRG5624a? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39778-anyone-have-info-strg5624a.html)

David W. McGaffney October 19th 03 03:10 AM

Anyone have info on STRG5624a?

I have a JVC AV-20D304 TV with a bad STRG5624a (IC901) switching
transistor/regulator IC.
It also blew the main fuse (5a "f" type).
I have been able to get a replacement from VanceBaldwin but before
installing it
I checked components around that IC and found C903 47MFD/50V had vented and
D907 had opened.
Usually I could find info on STK devices from SANKEN's site but not with
this one. Then from their
PDF i could ID the supporting devices.
D907 is between pins 2 and 3 of the STRG5624a and has no markings other than
an orange band marking the cathode end.
Does anyone have info on this JVC model / IC chip (PDF??) / or the diodes
value?
I found that this IC is also used in a Panasonic CT-32G6E TV also.
Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!
Dave McGaffney

Arthur Jernberg October 20th 03 09:35 PM

Anyone have info on STRG5624a?

I have a Panasonic schematic, physically tell me what pins the cap and diode
are connected to in the JVC and I'll try to give corresponding Panasonic
info. Please E-Mail me a response rather than posting. A/J
. ..