Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Samsung main board BN97-05375B 0078 EEPROM Reset?

A friend has a Samsung LED TV model UN32EH4003FXZA that has an Over the Air Station Search Loop (keeps repeating Chan 14 and can Not get out using Mute182Power On).

After much searching we found "UnBricking TV by EEPROM Reset" https://wiki.samygo.tv/index.php5/Un...y_EEPROM_Reset

The Samsung TV Main Board Sticker is BN97-05375B 0078
L6 C 08/08/2012 20:56

We are trying to determine where the EEPROM Reset is on this Main Board?

While "UnBricking TV by EEPROM Reset" does have photos for many different Samsung TVs we could Not find any similar to the BN97-05375B 0078 board.

We also searched using "BN97-05375B 0078" and found "Samsung BN94-06008X (BN97-05375B, BN41-01876B) Main Board"
http://www.shopjimmy.com/samsung-bn9...eh4003vxza.htm

Should mention we have done a number of searches to try to find the Samsung LED TV model UN32EH4003FXZA Service Manual but have found Nothing to date.

Appreciate any Help!!!

Thanks

Ken
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
says...

[...]

Try this or something like it. Go to the onscreen reset.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk0qFueHopw.

Try this combination from the remote. Cut the TV off and enter from the
remote control.

Mute 1,8,2, power

The turn the set off and on.

Samsung MAIN board LN40A530P1FXZA benitos[_2_] Electronics Repair 1 February 28th 12 09:52 PM
How do I reset the board on my Whirlpool ice maker? [email protected] Home Repair 1 May 29th 06 02:40 AM
sony vcr eeprom reset Jim Walsh UK diy 4 October 20th 05 11:36 PM
Caution! Toshiba projector about QA02 EEPROM reset. DO NOT! Jason D. Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 11:59 PM
samsung txg2046 problems / eeprom / service mode [email protected] Electronics Repair 5 June 1st 05 02:36 AM