DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74" (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39395-looking-transistor-labeled-%22c5294-m-74%22.html)

Tim October 7th 03 07:38 PM

Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74"

Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74". From a horizontal
output circuit in a iiyama monitor. Can anyone cross-reference it for
me please?

TIA
-T

Hellraiser October 7th 03 07:46 PM

Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74"

"Tim" wrote in message
om...
Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74". From a horizontal
output circuit in a iiyama monitor. Can anyone cross-reference it for
me please?

Try Iiyama themselves - I purchased a 2SC5570 transistor from them directly,
price was very competitive and delivery was within 48 hours.

Hellraiser..........

techforce October 7th 03 08:41 PM

Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74"

I can Get you a Sub that I know will Work. I sent you an Email about it. If
you want to Email me back, go to my Website & get the Address:

www.technotronic-dimensions.com

om...

Chaos Master October 8th 03 04:20 AM

Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74"

Tim engraved with a +2 athame:
Looking for a transistor labeled "C5294 (m) 74". From a horizontal
output circuit in a iiyama monitor. Can anyone cross-reference it for
me please?

2SC5294 japanese transistor, all transistors from Japan start with 2S.

--
Please reply in the group or ask for a valid e-mail/ICQ/MSN/YM/IRC address.