NieuwsGroep

Default Grundig ST 55-750 needs repair

Hello,

Does anyone know what the problem could be with my Grundig ST 55-750/9 text
television?

When I turned it on, the fuse blew up. I replaced the FET IRFBC40 and the
two elco's next to it (the 1uf and the 100 uf ). The FET was broken, but
that doesn't seem to be the only problem. It blew another fuse when I tried
to turn it on again with the new parts. Does anyone know what the problem
could be?

Thanks for any assistance you can offer,
Rein