DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   LG microwave/combo. (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/392608-lg-microwave-combo.html)

Ian Field March 26th 16 08:24 PM

LG microwave/combo.

Someone's been over eager with the cleaning cloth - the model number has
pretty much rubbed away.

It looks like maybe CO800??AW.

I've Googled for pictures hoping for an identification, but didn't have much
luck with that.

Anyone know of a gallery of such pictures?

Thanks.

c4urs11[_2_] March 26th 16 09:09 PM

LG microwave/combo.

On Sat, 26 Mar 2016 20:24:08 +0000, Ian Field wrote:
I've Googled for pictures hoping for an identification, but didn't have
much luck with that.

Anyone know of a gallery of such pictures?

Thanks.

I find it a lot easier to google spare part vendors.
Every part belongs to a number, so they usually have extensive lists.
I tried this on http://www.espares.co.uk/browse/at1095ma81/microwaves/lg
and it promises a list of over 900 models.

Cheers

Andy Burns[_12_] March 26th 16 09:10 PM

LG microwave/combo.

http://www.lg.com/uk/discontinued-microwave-ovens

Ian Field March 27th 16 10:11 PM

LG microwave/combo.

"Andy Burns" wrote in message
Ian Field wrote:

the model number has pretty much rubbed away.
Anyone know of a gallery of such pictures?

http://www.lg.com/uk/discontinued-microwave-ovens

Thanks - there was one looked almost similar, but the model number couldn't
match what little I could make out from the label on the back.