DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   JVC vcr SMPS schematic needed (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39239-jvc-vcr-smps-schematic-needed.html)

Stefan Toftevall October 3rd 03 07:03 PM

JVC vcr SMPS schematic needed

Hi,

I need a schematic diagram for the smps part for a vcr model JVC HR-J 668.
It's the one with 2SK2632 FET as switching element, and this design is used
in MANY other models,
so it shouldn't be too hard finding a schematic figure.

Appreciate any source or PDF!

Regards
Stefan

Asimov October 4th 03 04:16 AM

JVC vcr SMPS schematic needed

"Stefan Toftevall" bravely wrote to "All" (03 Oct 03 20:03:35)
--- on the heady topic of "JVC vcr SMPS schematic needed"

It's such a small and simple single sided circuit that I'm sure it could
be traced out with ease in a very short time.

ST From: "Stefan Toftevall"

ST I need a schematic diagram for the smps part for a vcr model JVC HR-J
ST 668. It's the one with 2SK2632 FET as switching element, and this
ST design is used in MANY other models,
ST so it shouldn't be too hard finding a schematic figure.

ST Appreciate any source or PDF!

ST Regards
ST Stefan

.... Which sparks some mnemonic circuitry.