Robert Le Feve

Default 25" Zenith picture tube

Hello, I have a Zenith model #SG5541W Manufactured in 1991.
It seems to have the same symptoms as the 93 thru 95 models that have
shorted picture tubes.
Smoked RX3433 & blown up C3432.
Before I go any further on this one I have a question.
Does this set have a history of picture tubes shorting out and blowing up
the power supply?

Thanks for your help!!!
Rob

john

Yes .

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Robert Le Feve" wrote in message
Hello, I have a Zenith model #SG5541W Manufactured in 1991.
It seems to have the same symptoms as the 93 thru 95 models that have
shorted picture tubes.
Smoked RX3433 & blown up C3432.
Before I go any further on this one I have a question.
Does this set have a history of picture tubes shorting out and blowing up
the power supply?

Thanks for your help!!!
Rob

Jerry G.

These sets have a terrible history for bad picture tubes.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com