DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   HP 54645D data cable question (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/39127-hp-54645d-data-cable-question.html)

david October 1st 03 01:11 AM

HP 54645D data cable question

Hi,

I've acquired a used HP 54645D MSO (2 ch oscilloscope, 16 ch data, 100 Mhz)
without data cables. I've used oscilloscopes before but never a logic
analyzer.

THE PROBLEM: the original data cables were HP 10089A, which are unavailable
(new or used). The kind folks at Agilent will sell me a suitable
replacement new for $500 +. But they refuse to give me more information on
older parts that might also work - which I might be able to find used.

Can someone who is familiar with this unit please tell me what I can use for
data cables.

Thanks,

David