Nathan Gutman

Default Need service manual for Laserjet IIP

Can I download from somewhere a service manual for Laserjet IIP?
Thanks,
Nathan
David

For a long time you could not even get your hands on any HP service
information unless you were an authorized HP trained service center. May
have changed on the older stuff that they no longer provide support.

Do a web search for HP laserjet service manuals for sale, maybe even on Ebay
if the printer is old enough.

David

Nathan Gutman wrote in message
Can I download from somewhere a service manual for Laserjet IIP?
Thanks,
Nathan

Allodoxaphobia

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:52:37 -0400, Nathan Gutman hath writ:
Can I download from somewhere a service manual for Laserjet IIP?

For sale:

LX-ACC 33481-90951 Manual, 33471A/33481A LJ IIP/IIIP Combined Service

http://www2.printerworks.com/cgi-win...nd?33481-90951

Dunno 'bout the quality - nor the contents.
Trim back the URL to poke around some...
Or, use their own search:

http://www2.printerworks.com/cgi-win/tpwall.exe/main

Jonesy
--
| Marvin L Jones | jonz | W3DHJ | OS/2
| Gunnison, Colorado | @ | Jonesy | linux __
| 7,703' -- 2,345m | config.com | DM68mn SK
Allodoxaphobia