Bearcat

Default Sony CCD-TR5 Service Manual?

I have an old Sony CCD-TR5 8mm camcorder that's broken that I'd like
to get working and turn the kids loose with it. Does anyone have a
service manual for it laying around? The camera's internal viewscreen
has lost sync, playback isn't reliable (dew sensor kicks in, I'm sure
there's no moisture in the camera) and I also need to get the
replacement part number for the rubberized cover that closes over the
tape slot. Something weird's happened to the rubber and it's turned
really sticky and gross, but I'll just replace it if I can get a part
number.

Thanks in advance,

Bearcat

P.S. I know I can get a new service manual from Sony for about $35,
but given I might not even be able to fix it, I'm hoping since it's so
old that someone out there might have a copy they don't really use any
more, or that at least can look up a few things for me.