Posted to sci.electronics.repair
JW JW is offline

Default Huge archive of manuals

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 11:58:16 +0000, N_Cook wrote:

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

Agree, usually such posts end in money.

You may land at similar pages googling for "index of /" plus "last modified"
both doubly quoted - and adding your actual search term.
But I feel google is returning less and less of such results.

Cheers!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

Agree, usually such posts end in money.

You may land at similar pages googling for "index of /" plus "last modified"
both doubly quoted - and adding your actual search term.
But I feel google is returning less and less of such results.

Cheers!

Sometime, when I get dome time, I must cross-compare my indexed
collection of paper manuals with that and other similar indexed
resources, ie not unfortunately elektrotanya/eservice , and scan in and
upload somewhere the non-duplicates.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

Agree, usually such posts end in money.

You may land at similar pages googling for "index of /" plus "last modified"
both doubly quoted - and adding your actual search term.
But I feel google is returning less and less of such results.

Cheers!

Sometime, when I get dome time, I must cross-compare my indexed
collection of paper manuals with that and other similar indexed
resources, ie not unfortunately elektrotanya/eservice , and scan in and
upload somewhere the non-duplicates.

Nice find. I bookmarked it. I would add

http://www.nostalgiaair.org/Resources/

Its free schematics for older radios.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 27 Dec 2015 06:14:17 -0500, JW wrote:

http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Many thanks for that pointer!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 12/27/2015 06:14 AM, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

No RCA!?

Perce

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 28 Dec 2015 08:18:56 -0500, Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

On 12/27/2015 06:14 AM, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

No RCA!?

Perce

Seems pretty useless whining here.
Be happy or polish up your Polish.

Cheers!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JW" wrote in message
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Just a few categories that interested me filled a 32Gb flash drive.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 12/27/2015 06:14 AM, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

No RCA!?

Perce

Seems pretty useless whining here.
Be happy or polish up your Polish.

Speaking of Polish - there is or was a datasheets.pl site.

Its among the Google hits, but Edge keeps telling me it can't reach the
page.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 28/12/2015 21:00, Ian Field wrote:

"JW" wrote in message
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Just a few categories that interested me filled a 32Gb flash drive.

What is the revenue stream to pay for that sort of bandwidth consuming
platform ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JW" wrote in message
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Just a few categories that interested me filled a 32Gb flash drive.

What is the revenue stream to pay for that sort of bandwidth consuming
platform ?

No idea - maybe that's why I got a domain for sale page when I tried to load
datasheets.ru.

Within months of the 9/11 attacks, partminer decided their archive of
datasheets should be a revenue stream - by about 2012 they went tits up.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"JW" wrote in message
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Just a few categories that interested me filled a 32Gb flash drive.

What is the revenue stream to pay for that sort of bandwidth consuming
platform ?

No idea - maybe that's why I got a domain for sale page when I tried to
load datasheets.ru.

...............actually, that should've read; "pinouts.ru" - I was thinking
of something else while typing.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 12/27/2015 06:14 AM, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

No RCA!?

Perce

Seems pretty useless whining here.
Be happy or polish up your Polish.

Speaking of Polish - there is or was a datasheets.pl site.

Its among the Google hits, but Edge keeps telling me it can't reach the
page.

Try the Wayback Machine.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 29 Dec 2015 20:03:22 -0500, Phil Hobbs wrote:

On 12/28/2015 04:05 PM, Ian Field wrote:

Speaking of Polish - there is or was a datasheets.pl site.

Its among the Google hits, but Edge keeps telling me it can't reach the
page.

Try the Wayback Machine.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

It is still alive.
Pages take a long time to load.

Site datasheets.pl links to http://ql212.internetdsl.tpnet.pl:8080/datasheets/

Cheers!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2015-12-27 11:58:16 +0000, N_Cook said:

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

I'm looking for hameg 8014 service manual for quite a while, and still
it's not in this huge folder ...
if anyone has a link... thanks.

--

Jean-Yves.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2015-12-27 11:58:16 +0000, N_Cook said:

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

I'm looking for hameg 8014 service manual for quite a while, and still
it's not in this huge folder ...
if anyone has a link... thanks.

--

Jean-Yves.

There is a operating manual here if that helps

http://elektrotanya.com/hameg_hm8014.../download.html
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

En el artículo , Cursitor Doom
escribió:

Many thanks for that pointer!

+1. Grabbed the lot, 112G in 26,714 files.
20,975 files after clearing out the crud.

Thanks to the OP.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=) Bunny says: Windows 10? Nein danke!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 2015-12-27 11:58:16 +0000, N_Cook said:

On 27/12/2015 11:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Nice to see downloadable , simple hierarchic indexing for a change.

I'm looking for hameg 8014 service manual for quite a while, and still
it's not in this huge folder ...
if anyone has a link... thanks.

--

Jean-Yves.

Found your diagram for the hm8014. Unfortunately there is a nasty man with his hand out saying I have to give him money before looking at the service manual. You deal with him.

http://www.radiomuseum.org/r/hameg_m...er_hm8014.html

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 27/12/2015 22:14, JW wrote:
http://bee.mif.pg.gda.pl/ciasteczkowypotwor/

There appears to be several hundred gigabytes of manuals!
Have fun!

Also see this freshly added:
https://archive.org/details/manuals_tektronix

NEW AVR ARCHIVE: http://avr.x.am UFO Joe Electronics Repair 3 May 18th 06 06:29 PM
here´s the archive you requested Scratch Ankle Woodturning 0 April 16th 06 02:10 PM
Why not archive? tom Home Repair 4 June 4th 05 11:58 PM
Archive Matthew Woodworking 3 December 22nd 04 05:26 PM
Archive material Mark Atherton UK diy 12 October 19th 03 10:27 AM