DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Schematic for Lexmark Z42 (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38807-schematic-lexmark-z42.html)

Nathan Gutman September 24th 03 04:05 PM

Schematic for Lexmark Z42

Where can I get a schematic for a Lexmark Z42? I have one that died
and would like to see if I could revive it. I hate to throw out
something which maybe could be easily fixed with a 50 cent capacitor.
Lexmark people are not helpful at all. Their service reps are only
trained to read a script and know nothing about electronics and the
actual workings of the printer.
Thanks,
Nathan

Thias Russell September 26th 03 05:40 AM

Schematic for Lexmark Z42

Hello Nathan.

"Nathan Gutman" skrev i en meddelelse
Where can I get a schematic for a Lexmark Z42? I have one that died
and would like to see if I could revive it. I hate to throw out
something which maybe could be easily fixed with a 50 cent capacitor.
Lexmark people are not helpful at all. Their service reps are only
trained to read a script and know nothing about electronics and the
actual workings of the printer.

Do you know if it is the same model as a C710

Best regards Thias Russell

Nathan Gutman September 29th 03 08:30 PM

Schematic for Lexmark Z42

I have no idea. All I know that it is a Z42.
On Fri, 26 Sep 2003 06:40:22 +0200, "Thias Russell"
wrote:

Hello Nathan.

.. .

Thias Russell September 30th 03 08:08 PM

Schematic for Lexmark Z42

Hey again.

Well it aint. Sorry. Thougth I had a schematic you could use.

Best regards Thias Russell

Nathan Gutman October 1st 03 01:56 AM

Schematic for Lexmark Z42

Thanks, maybe someone else will come through.