Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Sony str-av570 problem

So recently I got a Sony STR - av 570 and I fix the problem where the surround LED light blinks and it starts making a clicking sound but now I am having a problem with the DBFB dynamic bass surround. When I press it the right speaker starts to do pops and crackles and is not due to my speakers. If anyone give me advice about how to fix this problem it would be very helpful to me.