DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38738-skytronics-nikkai-inverter-transistors.html)

Bob September 23rd 03 10:44 AM

Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

Hi all,

Can anyone identify the following semiconductors?

They are used in the Skytronics, Nikkai range of mains inverters as
driver devices for the Mosfet o/p switching.

I think these are TO 220 cases.
Q8/9 are Motorola devices and the numbering is :-
----------
| B20 |
| J E|
| 3003 |
----------
| | |

Q11/12 again are odd with no mftr marking :-
----------
| H LB |
| 123T |
| 7GT |
----------
| | |

Info for these inverters can be found here :-

http://www.bfisk.demon.co.uk/SkyTronic/skytronic.html

If anybody has anymore info to share drop me a line.

Cheers
Bob

MacMan85 September 23rd 03 04:37 PM

Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

Actually, they are TO-126 cases!
Any help at all would be most gratefully received!!

Richard

NoOne September 23rd 03 07:10 PM

Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

Sorry if top post is frowned on ....

The B20 's are most likely 2SB20 trannies, see
http://homepage3.nifty.com/ebina2540...B0012-0100.htm

The others are LB123T see
http://www.alcava.it/Italia/partricam.htm

73
G6JAP (Technician not Artist !)

m...

Franc Zabkar September 23rd 03 10:28 PM

Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

On 23 Sep 2003 02:44:24 -0700, (Bob) put finger
to keyboard and composed:

Hi all,

Can anyone identify the following semiconductors?

They are used in the Skytronics, Nikkai range of mains inverters as
driver devices for the Mosfet o/p switching.

I think these are TO 220 cases.
Q8/9 are Motorola devices and the numbering is :-
----------
| B20 |
| J E|
| 3003 |
----------
| | |

I'm guessing this could be an MJE3003.

Q11/12 again are odd with no mftr marking :-
----------
| H LB |
| 123T |
| 7GT |
----------
| | |

The LB prefix is often used by Sanyo.

Info for these inverters can be found here :-

http://www.bfisk.demon.co.uk/SkyTronic/skytronic.html

If anybody has anymore info to share drop me a line.

Cheers
Bob

- Franc Zabkar

Bob September 26th 03 02:38 PM

Skytronics (Nikkai) inverter transistors

Thanks for all the replies guys.

Much appreciated.
Bob