DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Needed: Sencore Super Cricket Service Manual (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38604-needed-sencore-super-cricket-service-manual.html)

Dean Batute September 18th 03 09:06 PM

Needed: Sencore Super Cricket Service Manual

Hello All,
I'm in desperate need of a service manual (or JUST the schematics
will do)
for a Sencore TF46 Super Cricket Transistor Tester. A local shop will sell
me a
broken one for a decent price but I'd only rather part with the cash if I
think I
have a chance of fixing it. So far the NET has been no help.
Hopefully someone out there CAN be.

Cheers and thanks in advance....Dean.

Dan Cauley September 19th 03 12:47 AM

Needed: Sencore Super Cricket Service Manual

I believe sencore has manuals available for their products. You could try
their website to see if you can order one www.sencore.com or phone them
(605) 339-0100 or 1-800-Sencore I do not think they are available from
anyewhere else, unless somone knows otherwise.

Good luck

Dan

able.rogers.com...