DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Carver schematic or TC9147BP data sheet (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38517-carver-schematic-tc9147bp-data-sheet.html)

Rich Andrews September 15th 03 05:28 AM

Carver schematic or TC9147BP data sheet

I need either the schematic for a Carver "The Receiver" (what a ridiculous
way to indentify something) or a data sheet for a TC9147BP IC. The symptoms
are that the AM/FM/AUX buttons will enable to the receiver to work, but they
don't "latch". IOW, one has to hold in the button for it to play. It
appears that the switches interface directly to the chip, but I wanted to be
sure before I order a replacement IC. It could be something else altogether
that is causing the switches not to latch as well.

TIA

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from
magic."

Arthur C. Clarke (1917 - ), "Technology and the Future"

Mark D. Zacharias September 15th 03 12:44 PM

Carver schematic or TC9147BP data sheet

You could probably do a Google search for "TC9147BP PDF" or some such. I
find lots of PDF's that way.

Mark Z.

. 44...

Franc Zabkar September 15th 03 10:47 PM

Carver schematic or TC9147BP data sheet

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:28:56 -0000, Rich Andrews put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I need ... a data sheet for a TC9147BP IC.

A datasheet is available from http://www.freetradezone.com.
Registration is free.

- Franc Zabkar

Rich Andrews September 16th 03 04:24 AM

Carver schematic or TC9147BP data sheet

Franc Zabkar wrote in
:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:28:56 -0000, Rich Andrews put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I need ... a data sheet for a TC9147BP IC.

A datasheet is available from http://www.freetradezone.com.
Registration is free.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc,

Thanks for the tip. They did indeed have the datasheet and I have
determined so far that it is not the chip.

Thanks again!

Rich Andrews September 16th 03 04:57 AM

Was TC9147BP data sheet - now TC9152P

Franc Zabkar wrote in
:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:28:56 -0000, Rich Andrews put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I need ... a data sheet for a TC9147BP IC.

A datasheet is available from http://www.freetradezone.com.
Registration is free.

- Franc Zabkar

Looks like freetradezone does not have my next item.

A TC9152P. This must be some sort of switch with latches.

Rich Andrews September 17th 03 07:57 AM

Was TC9147BP data sheet - now TC9152P

Franc Zabkar wrote in
:

On Tue, 16 Sep 2003 03:57:53 -0000, Rich Andrews put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Franc Zabkar wrote in
m:

On Mon, 15 Sep 2003 04:28:56 -0000, Rich Andrews put
finger to keyboard and composed:

I need ... a data sheet for a TC9147BP IC.

A datasheet is available from http://www.freetradezone.com.
Registration is free.

- Franc Zabkar

Looks like freetradezone does not have my next item.

A TC9152P. This must be some sort of switch with latches.

My vrt databook calls it a "5 x feather touch switch".

Have you tried contacting Toshiba:
http://www.toshiba.com/taec/components/datamain.shtml#

- Franc Zabkar

I checked the toshiba website and even went through google groups and
images. I guess I am going to have to guess and change the chip and see
what happens.