DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Canon BJ4550-6000 solvents (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38435-canon-bj4550-6000-solvents.html)

Ivanhoismine September 11th 03 07:53 PM

Canon BJ4550-6000 solvents

A company wants to donate 100+ Canon inkjet printers that have printing
problems to my church. I suspect that I'll need solvents to get them in shape
so does anyone hear know the best chemical(s) to use for this purpose and how
it should be applied?

Ivanhoismine September 17th 03 10:01 PM

Canon BJ4550-6000 solvents

Thanks for your reply. I sent you an email to follow up on this.

Laurence Payne September 24th 03 03:04 PM

Canon BJ4550-6000 solvents

A company wants to donate 100+ Canon inkjet printers that have printing
problems to my church. I suspect that I'll need solvents to get them in shape
so does anyone hear know the best chemical(s) to use for this purpose and how
it should be applied?

Are we to brace ourselves for an evangelical mail-flood? :-)