Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default I need a BUD Industries JW-3202 enclosure

Hi,

I need a few BUD Industries JW-3202 series enclosures. I could make
do with a JW-3203, JW-3204 or JW-3205. If you have one or more to
sell, please email:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

By the way, what is with these web sites that offer available stock
of parts and components (there are a couple of sites that offer these
enclosures) but ignore requests for quotes? Are they just not interested
unless you want to buy their whole inventory? Are they some sort of
scam?

Thanks,
Bill Sudbrink

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Bill Sudbrink writes:

Hi,

I need a few BUD Industries JW-3202 series enclosures. I could make
do with a JW-3203, JW-3204 or JW-3205. If you have one or more to
sell, please email:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

I forgot to add, remove the "eight" digits and translate "dot"s and
"at"s.

By the way, what is with these web sites that offer available stock
of parts and components (there are a couple of sites that offer these
enclosures) but ignore requests for quotes? Are they just not interested
unless you want to buy their whole inventory? Are they some sort of
scam?

Thanks,
Bill Sudbrink

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:56:51 +0000 (UTC), Bill Sudbrink wrote:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

I forgot to add, remove the "eight" digits and
translate "dot"s and "at"s.

Wll, yah! That was obvious from the true rendereing
of your From: header in the posting.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 8/28/2015 2:12 PM, Allodoxaphobia wrote:
On Fri, 28 Aug 2015 17:56:51 +0000 (UTC), Bill Sudbrink wrote:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

I forgot to add, remove the "eight" digits and
translate "dot"s and "at"s.

Well, yah! That was obvious from the true rendering
of your From: header in the posting.

Not a true rendering note, umd vs ums.

Mikek

---

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 8/28/2015 1:53 PM, Bill Sudbrink wrote:
Hi,

I need a few BUD Industries JW-3202 series enclosures. I could make
do with a JW-3203, JW-3204 or JW-3205. If you have one or more to
sell, please email:

8bill8 at umsa7 dot umd dot edu

By the way, what is with these web sites that offer available stock
of parts and components (there are a couple of sites that offer these
enclosures) but ignore requests for quotes? Are they just not interested
unless you want to buy their whole inventory? Are they some sort of
scam?

Thanks,
Bill Sudbrink

Bill,