Eric

Default SONY poor service

I have a SONY cassette deck and it appears tape wrinkled. I found out from
internet there has a upgrade part to fixed the problem and someone e-mail me
the service bulletin. The service bulletin refer to another service
bulletin for another part I need to replace which I don't have. When I
talked to SONY parts department, they said no way to access service
bulletins to obtain the new part numbers. They suggest me to talk with local
services. I talked to local services and they don't want to give out any
information. When I order the service manual, it won't come with any
service bulletin like Technics even I ordered the service manual after the
service bulletin came out for few months. I am kind of mad why the service
of SONY like that. They has a lot of problems don't want to share with
customer like TA-E9000ES. Customers complaints no sound, this is the design
problem due to resistor under-rate. SONY put this matter in "confidential".
From now on, I will tell all my friends aware SONY products even how good
they are. The service in SONY is very poor. How many hidden design problems
and how much money they make to fix this design problem.

Patch

"Eric" wrote in message
[...]

From now on, I will tell all my friends aware SONY products even how good
they are. The service in SONY is very poor. How many hidden design

problems
and how much money they make to fix this design problem.

Sony is big on this kind of tactic. The won't even sell parts to a regular

service shop. They tell us to contact a local "authorized service center".
If you want to get your unit fixed, look in the yellow pages for a Sony
dealer. (or raise hell with Sony)

Chris Mann

Sony has pretty much gone down hill in the past 10 years. I used to be a big
fan of Sony until I saw their products, service, and support fall apart.
I've witnessed their consumer product go to hell, their monitors, and now
that I do pro electronics, their pro line also. Not even their DV tapes are
worth anything. Some mfgs used Sony parts such as their heads until they
found out that they were of poor quality and out of spec tolerances. I don't
know what happened to them but I wouldn't recommend anything of Sony
anymore.
What a shame.

"Eric" wrote in message
[...]

From now on, I will tell all my friends aware SONY products even how good