DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   lens fluid (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/38370-lens-fluid.html)

Al September 9th 03 05:08 AM

lens fluid

Hi,
i need to change the fluid in my green/blue lens, my tv is a 1997 phillips
magnavox, my question is what kind of fluid is it and where can i get it?

Al

Al September 9th 03 08:45 AM

lens fluid

never mind, fluid all drained and lens cleaned, now just need the fluid,
pretty cheap...just now where can i get it?

Arthur Jernberg September 9th 03 11:02 AM

lens fluid

Hopefully you did not drain the fluid onto the circuit boards. If you did
than just buy another tele!! As Jim stated in his post, MCM is a supplier
that has the fluid, you can locate them on the web.

TV Fixer1 September 10th 03 05:32 AM

lens fluid

Go here...http://www.mcmelectronics.com/